March 23, 2025 | 09:06 pm

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - At least 130 Palestinian civilians were killed and 263 others were injured in Israeli attacks in the Gaza Strip over the past 48 hours, said health authorities based in Gaza on Saturday as reported by Antara.
These attacks have added to the death toll, bringing it to 49,747, and 113,213 injured since the Israeli genocide in Gaza erupted in early October 2023, the authorities said.
The statement also emphasized that many casualties are still trapped under the rubble or lying on the streets, which are difficult to reach by ambulances and civil defense teams.
In a separate statement, the health authorities urged Gaza residents to donate their blood by visiting several hospitals that are still operating in the area.
Israel resumed its attacks in Gaza on Tuesday after the ceasefire with Hamas that began on January 19 collapsed. Israeli forces then launched ground operations in the southern, northern, and central parts of Gaza.
Since then, over 700 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,000 others have been injured in sudden Israeli airstrikes in Gaza, which have destroyed the ceasefire agreement and prisoner exchange in place since January.
Since October 2023, nearly 50,000 Palestinians, mostly women and children, have been killed, while over 113,000 others have been injured in brutal Israeli military attacks in Gaza.
Last November, the International Criminal Court (ICC) issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former defense chief Yoav Gallant on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza.
Israel is also facing a genocide case in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) regarding the attacks in the region.
Editor's Choice: Hamas Says Ceasefire, Prisoner Exchange Discussions in Gaza Never Stopped
Click here to get the latest news updates from Tempo on Google News
Hamas Says Ceasefire, Prisoner Exchange Discussions in Gaza Never Stopped
3 jam lalu

Hamas stated that the communication regarding the ceasefire in Gaza and the prisoner exchange agreement with Israel never ceased
U.S. Tells UN Hamas Is to Blame for Deaths Since Israel Resumed Gaza Hostilities
1 hari lalu

The United States told the U.N. Security Council on Friday that the Palestinian militant group Hamas was to blame for the deaths in the Gaza Strip.
Thousands of Israelis Protest Netanyahu's Attack on Gaza
2 hari lalu

Thousands of Israelis protest the massive attack on Gaza and the dismissal of the head of Shin Bet by Netanyahu.
Trump 'Fully Supports' Israeli Actions as Airstrikes on Gaza Resume
2 hari lalu

Israel's massive military attack on Gaza is fully supported by Donald Trump. What are the reasons?
UN Staff Killed in Israeli Attack on Gaza, Antonio Guterres Expresses Grief
3 hari lalu

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres admitted to feeling "very sad and shocked" about the death of a UN staff member due to an Israeli bombing in Gaza Strip
Meta Suspends Social Media Channels of Pro-Duterte Media in Philippines
3 hari lalu

Former President Rodrigo Duterte to remain in ICC detention until September 23 hearing.
Arab League Urges US to Pressure Israel to Halt Gaza Ceasefire Violations
3 hari lalu

Emergency meeting of the Arab League calls on Washington to ensure Israel complies with the Gaza ceasefire mediated by Egypt, Qatar, and the US
Thousands of West Bank Livestock Reportedly Stolen by Israeli Settlers
4 hari lalu

Around 1,400 livestock belonging to Palestinian residents in the West Bank have been stolen by Israeli settlers, OCHA reported.
Today's Top 3 News: Palestinian Envoy Delivers Urgent Letter to Indonesia's Prabowo Amid Renewed Israeli Strikes
4 hari lalu

Here is the list of the top 3 news on Tempo English today, March 19, 2025.
Israel Calls Gaza Attack 'Just the Beginning' as 400 Palestinians Killed
4 hari lalu

War in Gaza erupts once again. In the Israeli attack on Gaza, over 400 people have died.